Germany-based travel blogger and in-your-face TV fan Andrea David is going around the world, visiting Game of Thrones locations. Andrea is visiting the correct areas where HBO has been recording their celebrated show. However, what makes her special is that she is reporting her voyage by shooting the spots with a still from the show before them.
From Jesuit Stairs in Dubrovnik, Croatia to Carnlough in Northern Ireland, Andrea is following in the strides of Daenerys, Arya, Jon Snow, and other extraordinary characters that we developed to love and despise. Her accumulation traverses all over Europe and Andrea has just visited areas from each of the seven seasons.
Look down to remember your most loved Game of Thrones moments!
1. Carrer Del Bisbe Josep Cartañà, Girona, Spain
2. Minčeta Tower, Dubrovnik, Croatia
3. Jesuit Stairs, Dubrovnik, Croatia
4. Carnlough, Northern Ireland
6. The Girona Cathedral, Girona, Spain
7. Mývatn, Iceland
8. The Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland
9. Tollymore Forest Park, Northern Ireland
10. Ulica Od Rupa, Dubrovnik, Croatia
11. Pile Gate, Dubrovnik, Croatia
12. Dubrovnik, Croatia
14. Dubrovnik West Harbour, Dubrovnik, Croatia
15. Audley’s Castle, Northern Ireland
16. Attard, Malta
17. The Girona Cathedral, Girona, Spain
18. Sant Pere De Galligants, Girona, Spain
20. Dubrovnik, Croatia
21. Girona, Spain
23. Cushendun Caves, Northern Ireland
24. Larrybane, Northern Ireland
25. Ballintoy Harbour, Northern Ireland
27. Mdina, Malta
28. Tollymore Forest, Northern Ireland
29. Dubrovnik, Croatia
32. Azure Window On Gozo, Malta
34. Park Gradac, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Want more stuff like this?
Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!
Back to Top